2nd World Conference on
Education and Teaching
ETCONF - A Must-Attend
Education Conference Of 2021
The 2nd World Conference on Education and Teaching is the academic event of the year. In the course of the three days of the event, the attendees will dive into the most pressing subjects of the field, exploring trends, engaging in roundtable discussions, meeting the world’s most renowned academics, and identifying ways to move existing research to new heights.
ETCONF 2021 is planned under the guidance of a highly expert scientific committee. As such, the objectives of this academic conference are as follows:
- To maximize learning opportunities via a diverse mix of presentations and perspectives;
- To enhance knowledge outtakes by introducing various learning formats, including seminars, roundtable discussions, and poster presentations;
- To identify the area with the most pressing research needs;
- To offer networking opportunities for all those attending the event – scientists, scholars, researchers, and representatives of for- and non-profit organizations as well as research institutions;
- To provide a platform where attendees can receive feedback on their own research;
- To build an organic network of diverse opinions in order to facilitate cross-border exchange of knowledge and experience.
Call For PapersIs Now Open
The 2nd World Conference on Education and Teaching is a leading interdisciplinary conference that features the most relevant and insightful research in the discipline. It is a unique opportunity to present your research findings – be it via an oral or poster presentation – to a diverse group of academics.
In addition to ETCONF offering a platform to maximize the reach of your research, it is an excellent chance to receive feedback on your work from a network of peers.
Paper abstracts and full papers are evaluated by the scientific committee of the event, comprised of accomplished and highly respected academics in the field.
Best Presenter Award
ETCONF would like to acknowledge the contribution of the most outstanding research paper to the field of education and teaching by presenting its prestigious award. The last day of the event will feature the award gala and every nominee, committee member, and conference attendee is invited to participate.
Join in Roundtable Discussion
ETCONF will feature various formats of learning and information sharing, including Roundtables. With limited seating, a Roundtable will give the participants an opportunity to take a deeper dive into specific topics. This is a highly interactive session and each participant is expected to contribute, be it in the form of posing relevant questions, identifying challenges, sharing research findings, or brainstorming solutions.
Offering you the most prestigious publication opportunities among ETCONF
The 2nd World Conference on Education and Teaching is your opportunity to have your paper reviewed by top academics and, if accepted, to be discovered by the international network of the event. Share your findings with your peers, students, faculty members, and other members of academia around the world.
Authors (Students): €220
Authors (Regular): €240
Virtual Delegate: €120
Extra Paper: €75
Authors (Students): €260
Authors (Regular): €290
Virtual Delegate: €140
Extra Paper: €75
Authors (Students): €290
Authors (Regular): €320
Virtual Delegate: €160
Extra Paper: €75