The Education and Teaching Conference of the Year
Learn more about the 6th World Conference on Education and Teaching
Discover Trends and Share Your Research at The Teaching Conference Of The Year
The learning opportunities of ETCONF 2024 are unparalleled. You will get access to insightful research, thought-provoking discussions, and various learning formats.
Beyond that, this event is your opportunity to network with fellow academics, discover new research opportunities, get inspired, advance your career, and immerse yourself in the culture of the host city.
The three days of the event will provide you with enough fuel to power your work for months to come.
Why Join the education & teaching conferences 2024
The agenda for ETCONF 2024 is designed by our scientific committee. The members of the committee are highly acclaimed and accomplished academics in the field of teaching and education.
- Uncover trends, learn unique perspectives, and engage in group discussions.
- Present your research, receive feedback from your peers, and get published in prestigious academic journals.
- Take the next step in your academic career by identifying new research opportunities and partners.
- Join the network of education and teaching professionals and help define the future of the field.
- Network with members of non- and for-profit organizations and research institutions.
- Discover the beauty of Stockholm and indulge in the local cuisine.
Who Attends This Education & Teaching Conference
The event is attended by researchers, scientists, graduate and post-graduate students, as well as representatives of for-profit and non-profit organizations, research institutions, and government agencies. You are guaranteed engaging discussions that bring diverse opinions under the common goal of advancing the future of education around the world.
education research conferences 2024
Paper Submission Guidelines
Call For Papers Is Now Open
The 6th World Conference on Education and Teaching is a leading interdisciplinary conference that features the most relevant and insightful research in the discipline. It is a unique opportunity to present your research findings – be it via an oral or poster presentation – to a diverse group of academics.
In addition to ETCONF offering a platform to maximize the reach of your research, it is an excellent chance to receive feedback on your work from a network of peers.
The ETCONF is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics: Adult Education, Art Education, Business, Course Management, Curriculum, Research and Development, Educational Foundations, Education Policy and Leadership, E-Learning, Gaming, Global Issues in Education and Research, ICT, Inclusive Education, Learning / Teaching Methodologies and Assessment, English Language Teaching, Foreign Language Teaching, Pedagogy, Psychology, Research in Progress and Research Management. Other related topics will also be considered.
Offering You The Most Prestigious Publication Opportunities Among ETCONF
Plagiarism Policy & Publication Ethics
The 6th World Conference on Education and Teaching follows strict anti-plagiarism policies. As such, every submission is checked for plagiarism using Crossref Similarity Check Powered by iThenticate. All articles submitted to the conference first undergo a plagiarism check before being sent to our scientific committee for review. The submission will be automatically rejected at any time if found plagiarized. You can find out more about the iThenticate software here: https://www.crossref.org/services/similarity-check/
The Abstracts of all accepted papers will be published in the Conference Abstract Book with ISBN Number. Full papers will have publication opportunities in various Indexed International Journals, including SCOPUS, Web of Science, DOAJ, and many more, or as a Book Chapter.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The abstract book/proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN Number.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
Address: A-1090 Wien, Rooseveltplatz 15