The World conferences on Education and Teaching is the academic event of the year. In the course of the four days of the event, the attendees will dive into the most pressing subjects of the field, exploring trends, engaging in roundtable discussions, meeting the world’s most renowned academics, and identifying ways to move existing research to new heights.
ETCONF 2020 is planned under the guidance of a highly expert scientific committee. As such, the objectives of this academic conference are as follows:
- To maximize learning opportunities via a diverse mix of presentations and perspectives;
- To enhance knowledge outtakes by introducing various learning formats, including seminars, roundtable discussions, and poster presentations;
- To identify the area with the most pressing research needs;
- To offer networking opportunities for all those attending the event – scientists, scholars, researchers, and representatives of for- and non-profit organizations as well as research institutions;
- To provide a platform where attendees can receive feedback on their own research;
- To build an organic network of diverse opinions in order to facilitate cross-border exchange of knowledge and experience.