The Education and Teaching conference is the academic event of the year.
Discover Trends And Share Your Research At The Teaching Conference Of The Year
The Education and Teaching conference is the academic event of the year. In the course of the three days of the event, the attendees will dive into the most pressing subjects of the field, exploring trends, engaging in roundtable discussions, meeting the world’s most renowned academics, and identifying ways to move existing research to new heights.
World's Top Academics Will Be At The 2021 Edition Of This Teaching Conference
Teaching conference Objectives
ETCONF 2021 is planned under the guidance of a highly expert scientific committee. As such, the objectives of this academic conference are as follows:
- To maximize learning opportunities via a diverse mix of presentations and perspectives;
- To enhance knowledge outtakes by introducing various learning formats, including seminars, roundtable discussions, and poster presentations;
- To identify the area with the most pressing research needs;
- To offer networking opportunities for all those attending the event – scientists, scholars, researchers, and representatives of for- and non-profit organizations as well as research institutions;
- To provide a platform where attendees can receive feedback on their own research;
- To build an organic network of diverse opinions in order to facilitate cross-border exchange of knowledge and experience.
education research conferences 2021
Paper Submission Guidelines
Call For Papers Is Now Open
The 2nd World Conference on Education and Teaching is a leading interdisciplinary conference that features the most relevant and insightful research in the discipline. It is a unique opportunity to present your research findings – be it via an oral or poster presentation – to a diverse group of academics.
In addition to 3SCONF offering a platform to maximize the reach of your research, it is an excellent chance to receive feedback on your work from a network of peers.
Paper abstracts and full papers are evaluated by the scientific committee of the event, comprised of accomplished and highly respected academics in the field.
Offering You The Most Prestigious Publication Opportunities Among ETCONF
The 2nd World Conference on Education and Teaching is your opportunity to have your paper reviewed by top academics and, if accepted, to be discovered by the international network of the event. Share your findings with your peers, students, faculty members, and other members of academia around the world.
Budapest Marriott Hotel
Address: Apaczai Csere Janos u. 4. Budapest, 1052 Hungary