How to Submit Your Abstract
Each submitted abstract will be reviewed by two members of the scientific committee. Successful abstracts will pass a double-blind peer review. Authors of the selected abstracts will be notified electronically. In order to have your presentation confirmed, you will need to register for the event and complete the payment of the registration fee.
You can submit your abstract by filling out this electronic form. You will be notified electronically about the status of your abstract – whether it was accepted or rejected. If your abstract is accepted and you are invited to present it at the conference, you will also receive an official letter of acceptance.
- 29 May, 2020: Abstract submission is due
- 7 to 10 Work Days: Authors of the selected abstracts are notified
- 06 April, 2020: Early registration closes
- 08 June, 2020: Final paper submission is due
- 19 June, 2020: Registration closes
Paper Submission Format:
The committee will review submissions that are both in the abstract and partial/full paper form. However, please note that your submission materials must include the following:
- Clear objective of your research and background information
- Explanation of your methodology
- Predicted research outcomes
- List of keywords
Scientific Committee and Evaluation Process:
The scientific committee is appointed and overseen by the conference organizational committee. Members of the scientific committee are academics, scholars, and researchers with an established track record of relevant research in and contribution to the discipline.
Each submission will be reviewed by two committee members. To ensure fairness and impartiality, it will be a double-blind process. Each abstract will be given a 1-5 mark (5 – excellent, 1 – very poor).