final paper submission guidelines
Following the review of your abstract by the scientific committee, you will be notified electronically of its status – whether it was accepted or rejected.
- Follow the full paper submission requirements as outlined in the template.
- Submit the final paper using this form.
- Register for the event and pay the registration fee;
- Work with the scientific committee on making changes, if requested;
- Make sure to submit the final paper by the deadline.
- Check your paper for clear style and grammar;
Please note that only original and unpublished papers will be presented at the World conferences on Education and Teaching (ETCONF). Should the committee discover that the paper is under publication consideration elsewhere, it reserves the right to disqualify the paper.